We take the following measures to protect our customers' private information such as name, birthdate, postal address, history of service, etc..
- Protection for Private Information
- BARKS TICKET (the Website hereafter) under the operation of Japan Music Network Inc. (the Company hereafter) will use customers'(the User's) private information
(any information including name, birthdate, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, etc and/or in combination(s) of various fields mentioned
above to identify a particular indivisual) collected on the Website properly and handle it with security.
- Use of Private Information
- The User's information (name, e-mail address, postal address, credit card information, etc.) will be collected in agreement with the User in using the Website under the operation of the Company.
The above information will be used only to provide the best service and information for the User through mail magazines and other forms of notices.
Thus, the Company may leave records of inquiries or history of service by each User, but such information will be used only to promptly accomodate the needs of the User.
- Records and Use of Private Information
- The Company uses and keeps records of private information with full security in attempt to protect the information from forbidden access, falsification, loss, damage and/or leakage.
- Disclosure of Private Information to Third Parties
- The Company will not use and/or disclose the User's private information otherwise except the following cases:
1. In case the User has agreed to disclose his/her information to a third party.
3. In case the User purchases or uses services through a third party and it becomes necessary to disclose his/her information to process the order.
(Measures to secure protection of private information will be properly taken.)
4. In case a third party is designated to handle the User's private information. (The third party is required to abide by this Private Policy).
5. In case the Company finds it necessary to disclose User information in order to protect rights, profits, reputation and/or trust of the Company or other Users.
6. In case it is necessary by law or any order of legislation.
7. In any other case that User information is necessary to provide the best service to the User.
- View/Change/Deletion of User Information
- The Company takes measures to identify the User thoroughly if he/she wishes to view, change and/or delete his/her private information before promptly carrying out the requested task unless there is a legitimate reason not to.
- About Security
- The Company designates a personnel in charge of handling User information which will be saved on a server that only a few authorized workers have access to. The server is guarded with maximum protection for private information of Users.
- About Change/Notice
Japan Music Network Inc.
2F C-cube Minamiaoyama Building,7-1-7 Minami-Aoyama Minato-ku Tokyo 107-0062 Japan